Looks like I read one fewer book than last year. Still guilty of reading mostly-internet rather than books. I also started hoarding books for the Omicron Times (which is now) instead of reading them. For example, I'm looking forward to the last book in The Expanse series, as well as the latest from Charles Stross' New Management series, plus several others sitting in my e-reader.
No time like 2022, I guess!
Below is the list of books, including a link to my post about finishing each one. Still no notes or other information in these posts. Someday, maybe.
- Jan 22 Tooth and Claw by Jo Walton
- Jan 28 The Quantum Thief by Hannu Rajaniemi
- Mar 10 Nevertheless, She Persisted: Flash Fiction Project by Diana M. Pho
- Mar 10 Killing Gravity by Corey J. White
- Mar 12 Riot Baby by Tochi Onyebuchi
- Mar 13 Inclusive Components — Accessible web interfaces, piece by piece by Heydon Pickering
- Apr 2 Quarantine by Greg Egan
- Apr 29 Fugitive Telemetry by Martha Wells
- May 31 Axiom's End by Lindsay Ellis
- Jun 23 The Haunting of Tram Car 015 by P. Djèlí Clark
- Jun 24 A Dead Djinn in Cairo by P. Djèlí Clark
- Jun 27 A Master of Djinn by P. Djèlí Clark
- Sep 14 The Hands of the Emperor by Victoria Goddard
- Sep 19 Victories Greater Than Death by Charlie Jane Anders
- Oct 5 A Memory Called Empire by Arkady Martine
- Oct 24 A Desolation Called Peace by Arkady Martine
- Dec 5 Queer Privacy: Essays From The Margins Of Society by Sarah Jamie Lewis