This work is licensed Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike.
A little bow to string your dental floss across. Requires less floss than using your fingers, and only slightly harder to use!
Standard warnings apply:
- Don’t accidentally swallow this thing.
- Don’t use this if you’re uncomfortable having plastic in your mouth.
And problems with this design:
- The bow is not quite thick enough to prevent it from bending inward.
- The straight-line handle makes it hard to reach back teeth.
- String with dental floss.
- Floss teeth.
- Repeat as recommended by your dental hygienist.