Thanks for writing this up! This discussion at Summit reminded me of several Micropub “UX Building Blocks” that would be very neat as reusable components between Micropub clients.
- Reply context / link preview customizers (like the proof-of-concept Quill demo I showed at Summit, of which this is a test post!)
- Micropub media upload handling for photo/featured, audio, video
- Date/time selectors for events
- “Pill” interfaces for tags/categories
- Address book / nickname cache integration and autocomplete for @-mentions, venues, …
- And many more!