This work is licensed Creative Commons - Attribution.
Experimenting with laying out tweets on a sticky note. Thinking about some fun automated Unicorn plots.
Unfortunately, once again, I am not home to plot this. I will try to put up pictures later, but feel free to give this a shot in the meantime.
Using the Unicorn Inkscape extension: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5986
- Load tweet.svg in Inkscape
- Save as G-Code
- Edit the user_card, text, and timestamp layers. You’ll want to break up the groups.
- Use the Hershey Text extension for nice single-stroke text: http://www.evilmadscientist.com/article.php/hershey
To Change the Icon
- Grab your Twitter icon as a .JPG
- Import it into Inkscape.
- Select it and use the Path | Trace Bitmap option.
- Choose “Brightness Steps” under “Multiple Scans” and set it to 8.
- Select the result, remove the fill, and set the stroke to black. Tweak to your satisfaction.